Taverner, Eric, Trout fishing from all angles
- Trout fishing from all angles : a complete guide to modern methods / by Eric Taverner. A chapter on trout scales by G.Herbert Nall & The legal aspect of fishing by Alban Bacon, with two hundred & fifty illustrations.
- London : Seeley, Service & co., 1929.
- Physical Description:
- 448 p. : ill. (incl. map) plates ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2218Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes bibliographical references.
BAC: British Art Center copy: The Lonsdale Library, Volume II. Brownish-yellow quarter cloth, and tan cloth boards; gold insignia on front cover, gold lettering on spine, top edge brown. Frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 8 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Trout fishing.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.