Racing and steeple-chasing.
- 3rd ed.
- London : Longmans, Green, 1889.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 419 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1790Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Third edition. Badminton Library Series. Brown three-quarter morocco, and marbled boards; gold tooling and lettering on spine, all edges marbled. Illustrations by J. Sturgess. Spine height: 7 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Great Britain.
- Racing / by the Earl of Suffolk and Berkshire and W. G. Craven with a contribution by the F. Lawley
- Steeple-chasing / by Arthur Coventry and Alfred E.T. Watson.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.