Blake, William, 1757-1827, Pencil drawings by William Blake , 1927
Pencil drawings by William Blake / edited by Geoffrey Keynes.
- London : The Nonesuch Press, 1927.
[London] : Chiswick Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xvi,  pages, 82 leaves,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18 B57 K493 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1115.B72 K4 1927+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "The text and pictures of this edition have been printed and made in England by the Chiswick Press. Fifteen hundred and fifty copies have been printed for sale in England and America."--Colophon.
Dreyfus, J. History of the Nonesuch Press, 43
BEIN 1997 +218: No. 320. Bookseller's ticket: Brentano's, booksellers & stationers, New York.
MED,HSL 18th cent: Number 796.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 1051 of 1550. Bound in cream half natural canvas with cream paper covered boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
Booksellers' labels (Provenance) -- Brentano's.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.