On divers arts; the treatise of Theophilus. Translated from the medieval Latin with introd. and notes by John G. Hawthorne and Cyril Stanley Smith.
- [Chicago] University of Chicago Press 
- Physical Description:
- xxxv, 216 p. illus., plates, facsim. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7420 T383 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Translation of Diversarum artium schedula.
"List of the principal manuscripts": p. xvii-xviii. "List of the printed editions": p. xxii-xxiv. Bibliography: p. 195-199.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Early works to 1800.Christian art and symbolism.Technology -- Early works to 1800.
YCBA Collections Search
Theophilus, On divers arts;,