Diary & letters of Madame d'Arblay (1778-1840) as edited by her niece Charlotte Barrett. With preface and notes by Austin Dobson.
- London, The Macmillan company, 1904-05.
New York, The Macmillan company, 1904-05.
- Physical Description:
- 6 v. fronts., plates, ports., maps, facsims. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3316 A4 Z5 1904 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bibliography: v. 6, p. 430-432.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- History -- 1714-1837.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (Bac,Ref)
- v. 1. 1778-June 1781.--v. 2. June 1781-August 1786.--v. 3. August 1786-June 1788.--v. 4. July 1788-July 1791.--v. 5. July 1791-April 1802.--v. 6. April 1802-January 1840.