The master of hounds / by G.F. Underhill : with contributions by Lord Ribblesdale, G.C. Ricardo, Arthur Heinemann, John Scott.
- London : G. Richards, 1903.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 285 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2313Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 286
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: The Hunting Library. Diaper-grain red cloth; black lettering on front cover, gold lettering on spine, pictorial stamping on front cover and spine of horns, untrimmed. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 14 plates of halftone-photoengravings. Illustrated from photographs. This is the third title issued in "The Hunting Library" series, edited by F.G. Aflalo. Spine height: 8 5/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.