New York (N.Y.). Common Council, Manual of the corporation of the city of New York, for the years .., 1842-
Manual of the corporation of the city of New York, for the years ...
- New York : The Council, 1842-
- Physical Description:
- 28 v. : ill., maps ; 13-23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAmVa 1722Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Compilers: 1841/42, S.J. Willis.--1842/43-1866, D.T. Valentine.--1868-69, Joseph Shannon.--1870, John Hardy.
None issued for 1867.
Description based on: 1843 & 4.
Latest issue consulted: 1870.
- Subject Terms:
- New York (N.Y.) -- Politics and government -- To 1898 -- Periodicals.New York (N.Y.) -- Registers.New York (State) -- New York.Politics and government
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.