Tennyson, Alfred Tennyson, Baron, 1809-1892, The works of Alfred Lord Tennyson, poet laureate, 1894
The works of Alfred Lord Tennyson, poet laureate.
- Additional Title(s):
- Complete edition.
- New York ; Macmillan and Co., 1894.
and London : Macmillan and Co., 1894.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 898 p.,  leaf of plates : port. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5550 .E94Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Alicia Faxon in memory of Richard B. Faxon, Yale BA 1949Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Frontispiece portrait of the author engraved by George J. Stodart, from a photography by J.E. Mayall.
"Printed by R. & R. Clark, January 1884. Reprinted, with slight corrections, April 1884. Reprinted February and October 1885; May 1886; with slight alteration, December 1886. Reprinted 1887; May and November 1888; with many additions, February 1889. Reprinted April and December 1889; June and November 1890; July and December 1891"--T.p. verso.
"Complete edition with additions, January 1893. Reprinted May 1893, July 1894"--T.p. verso.
Text printed in two columns.
Includes index to first lines.
Advertisements on p. - at end.
MUDD WB 52950: Poor condition.
BAC: British Art Center copy lacks  p.of publisher's advertisments at end. Inscribed: Henry from Bess. Christmas 1895.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1894.Macmillan and Co. -- Publisher.R. and R. Clark -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.