Widmer, Jack, Practical horse breeding and training,, 1942
- Practical horse breeding and training, by Jack Widmer.
- New York : C. Scribner's sons, 1942.
- Physical Description:
- x, 114 p. illus. 24 x 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2448Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Light yellowishtan cloth; red lettering on front cover and spine. Plates. Spine height: 9 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Breeding.Horses -- Training.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.