IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Widmer, Jack, Practical horse breeding and training,, 1942
Practical horse breeding and training, by Jack Widmer.
- New York : C. Scribner's sons, 1942.
- Physical Description:
- x, 114 p. illus. 24 x 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2448Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Light yellowishtan cloth; red lettering on front cover and spine. Plates. Spine height: 9 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Breeding.Horses -- Training.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.