Williamson, George Charles, 1858-1942, George Morland , 1907
George Morland : his life and works / by George C. Williamson., Litt. D.
- London : George Bell and Sons, 1907.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 199 pages including facsimiles : 77 plates (including portraits, facsimiles) ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.M83 W55 1907 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Colored plates accompanied by guard sheets with descriptive letter-press.
"The present edition is founded on the previous work issued by the same author in 1904"--Preface.
"Appendix IV (contributed by Ralph Richardson) : Chronological catalogue of engravings, etchings, etc., after George Morland" : p. 168-193.
"Appendix V: Short bibliography": page 194.
Also issued online.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Morland, George, 1763-1804.Morland, George, 1763-1804.