Williamson, George Charles, 1858-1942, George Morland , 1907
George Morland : his life and works / by George C. Williamson., Litt. D.
- London : George Bell and Sons, 1907.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 199 pages including facsimiles : 77 plates (including portraits, facsimiles) ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.M83 W55 1907 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Colored plates accompanied by guard sheets with descriptive letter-press.
"The present edition is founded on the previous work issued by the same author in 1904"--Preface.
"Appendix IV (contributed by Ralph Richardson) : Chronological catalogue of engravings, etchings, etc., after George Morland" : p. 168-193.
"Appendix V: Short bibliography": page 194.
Also issued online.
- Subject Terms:
- Morland, George, 1763-1804.Morland, George, 1763-1804.