History of the British turf, from the earliest period to the present day. By James Christie Whyte.
- London : H. Colburn, 1840.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts. (v. 1, port.) 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2439Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Volumes I and II. Octavo. Red three-quarter morocco, and marbled boards; gold decoration and lettering on spine.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.