Knutsson, Bengt, d. 1462, A litil boke the whiche traytied and reherced many gode thinges necessaries for the ... pestilence
- A litil boke the whiche traytied and reherced many gode thinges necessaries for the ... pestilence ... made by the ... Bisshop of Arusiens ...
, <1485?> Reproduced in facimile from the copy in the John Rylands library. With an introduction by Guthrie Vine, M. A.
- Manchester, The University Press, 1910.
- Physical Description:
- xxxvi,  p.,  leaves ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ241 K7 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Original printed by Willelmus de Machlinia.
Incunabulum not listed in Goff; TF has devised a number strictly for Yale Med shelving purposes.
- Prefatory note.--Introduction: Social effects of epidemics. The plague in mediæval Europe. The sweating sickness. The first London Printer [Lettou] Lettou and Machlinia. Machlinia's press. The original of this facsimile. Sweden in the fifteenth century. The author of this treatise. History of the treatise.--Facsimile.
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Incunabula -- Facsimiles.Klebs, Arnold C. (Arnold Carl), 1870-1943. -- Ownership (Yale med copy).Plague.Rollins, Carl Purington 1880-1960 -- Ownership.