Somerville, E. Œ. (Edith Œnone), 1858-1949, The selected letters of Somerville and Ross , 1989
- The selected letters of Somerville and Ross / edited by Gifford Lewis ; foreword by Molly Keane.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Correspondence. Selections.
- London : Faber and Faber, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiii, 308 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2044Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes index.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Edited by Gifford Lewis. Dark green cloth; white lettering on spine. Yellow dust jacket; white lettering on spine. Plates. Spine height: 9 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Authors, English -- Correspondence.Ross, Martin, 1862-1915 -- Correspondence.Somerville, E. Œ. (Edith Œnone), 1858-1949 -- Correspondence.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.