Printing in the twentieth century,, 1930
- Printing in the twentieth century, a survey; reprinted from the special number of the Times, October 29, 1929.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Times (London, England)
- [London] The Times Pub. Co., 1930.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 298, xxviii p. front., illus. (incl. facsims.) plates (part col.) ports. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ124 .T58 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some plates are printed on both sides.
Advertisers: xxviii p.
MUDD WD 4906: Limited ed.
- pt. I. The history of printing.--pt. II. Typography.--pt. III. Book making.--pt. IV. Illustration in monochrome and colour.--pt. V. Colour printing.--pt. VI. The newspaper and periodical press.--pt. VII. General printing.--pt. VIII. Printing machinery.--pt. IX. Paper and ink.--pt. X. Printing abroad.
- Subject Terms:
- Books.Color printing.Printing -- History.Printing.Rollins, Carl Purington 1880-1960 -- Ownership.Type and type-founding.