Preservation and technology , 1989
Preservation and technology : proceedings of a seminar at York University, 20-21 July 1988.
- London : National Preservation Office, The British Library, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 80 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ701 P73 1989 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Library materials -- Conservation and restoration -- Congresses.
- The medium and the message / A.J. Meadows
- Progress report on preservation in universities since the Ratcliffe report / Brenda E. Moon and Anthony J. Loveday
- Preservation, technology and the archivist / Peter D. Anderson
- The role of the Library Association / Ian R.M. Mowat
- Library cooperation and interlending / Jean M. Plaister
- A review of the new technologies / Terry Cannon
- Optical disks at the Public Record Office / Mary Wilkinson
- Electronic document delivery / Cliff McKnight
- Paper strengthening at the British Library / C.E. Butler, D.W.G. Clements and C.A. Millington
- Sharing information / Henry Heaney.