Preservation and technology , 1989
Preservation and technology : proceedings of a seminar at York University, 20-21 July 1988.
- London : National Preservation Office, The British Library, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 80 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ701 P73 1989 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Library materials -- Conservation and restoration -- Congresses.
- The medium and the message / A.J. Meadows
- Progress report on preservation in universities since the Ratcliffe report / Brenda E. Moon and Anthony J. Loveday
- Preservation, technology and the archivist / Peter D. Anderson
- The role of the Library Association / Ian R.M. Mowat
- Library cooperation and interlending / Jean M. Plaister
- A review of the new technologies / Terry Cannon
- Optical disks at the Public Record Office / Mary Wilkinson
- Electronic document delivery / Cliff McKnight
- Paper strengthening at the British Library / C.E. Butler, D.W.G. Clements and C.A. Millington
- Sharing information / Henry Heaney.