Italian painting before 1400 : National Gallery, London, 29 November 1989-28 February 1990 / David Bomford ... [et al.] ; with contributions from Jo Kirby.
- London : The Gallery, c1989.
- Physical Description:
- x, 225 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryND613 I83 1989 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All paintings are in collection of the National Gallery, London.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 210-221).
Distributed by Yale University Press.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials -- Exhibitions.National Gallery (Great Britain) -- Exhibitions.Painting, Italian -- Conservation and restoration -- Exhibitions.Painting, Medieval -- Italy -- Conservation and restoration -- Exhibitions.Painting, Medieval -- Italy -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Italian painting before 1400 , c1989