Woodring, Carl, 1919-, Nature into art , 1989
Nature into art : cultural transformations in nineteenth-century Britain / Carl Woodring.
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 326 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR468 A33 W6 1989 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Art for art's sake (Movement)Art, British.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Great Britain.English literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism.Great Britain -- Civilization -- 19th century.Nature (Aesthetics)