Desire : the collective unconscious / Telfer Stokes.
- Atlanta, Ga. : Nexus Press, 1989.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : all col. ill. ; 15 x 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.S86 D47 1989Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Published ... in collaboration with Weproductions."--Verso of title page.
"Transcribed tape recordings, stolen shots of peoples' faces and saturated colour, held together by a grid of fencing wire ... these make up the pages of the book from beginning to end. ... Stitched and glued, sixteen pages to the quire, the first and last sheet glued to the cover which is woven raffia on card."--Facing the page.
Facing the page: British Artists' Books, 1983-1993, p. 66
Work & Turn, #18.2, p. 30.
Courtney, C. Private views,. p. 51. 54.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- United States.Consciousness -- In art.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.