Downes, Kerry, Sir Christopher Wren , 1988, c1987
Sir Christopher Wren : the design of St. Paul's Cathedral / introduction and catalogue by Kerry Downes.
- London : Trefoil in association with the Guildhall Library ; 1988, c1987.
Washington, D.C. : Distributed by The American Institute of Architects Press, 1988, c1987.
- Physical Description:
- 191 p. : ill. (some col.), plans ; 26 x 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 W92 D694 1988 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of Wren's drawings for St. Paul's Cathedral, London.
Bibliography: p. 35-36.
- Subject Terms:
- Architectural drawing -- Catalogs.Church architecture -- England -- London -- Designs and plans -- Catalogs.London (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.St. Paul's Cathedral (London, England) -- Catalogs.Wren, Christopher, Sir, 1632-1723 -- Catalogs.