Brown, Lloyd A. (Lloyd Arnold), 1907-1966, Early maps of the Ohio Valley;, [c1959]
Early maps of the Ohio Valley; a selection of maps, plans, and views made by Indians and colonials from 1673 to 1733.
- [Pittsburgh] University of Pittsburgh Press [c1959]
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 132 p. illus., maps, facsims., plans. 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryGA444 .B7 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Meriden Gravure 1317: Dust jacket. Bookplate of Meriden Gravure Company. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
BEIN Meriden Gravure 1544: Dust jacket. Bookplate of Harold Hugo, designed by Leo Wyatt. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
BEIN Ref. GA444 +B7 (LC): Dust jacket.
"Description of the maps": p. 69-127.
Bibliography: p. 128-132.
- Subject Terms:
- Cartography -- Ohio River Valley.Hugo, Harold -- Bookplate.Meriden Gravure Company -- Bookplate.Meriden-Stinehour Press -- Ownership.Ohio River Valley -- Maps.