The Imagined past , c1989
- The Imagined past : history and nostalgia / edited by Christopher Shaw and Malcolm Chase.
- Manchester ; Manchester University Press ; c1989.
New York : Manchester University Press ; c1989.
New York, NY, USA : Distributed exclusively in the USA and Canada by St. Martin's Press, c1989.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 174 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA533 I44 1989 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Essays originating from a conference held in 1985 in Leeds, England.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts, British -- Congresses.Arts, Victorian -- Great Britain -- Congresses.English literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism -- Congresses.English literature -- 20th century -- History and criticism -- Congresses.Great Britain -- Intellectual life -- 19th century -- Congresses.Great Britain -- Intellectual life -- 20th century -- Congresses.Nostalgia -- Congresses.