Original letters from India (1779-1815) / Mrs. Eliza Fay ; with introductory and terminal notes by E. M. Forster.
- New York : Harcourt, Brace and Company, c1925.
- Physical Description:
- 307 p.,  leaf of plates : port. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDS412 F3 1925 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Tanselle H18 0214: Autograph: Herbert Merrill.
"Printed in the U.S.A. by the Quinn & Boden Company, Rahway, N.J."--T.p. verso.
With reproduction of original t.p.: Original letters from India; containing a narrative of a journey through Egypt, and the author's imprisonment at Calicut by Hyder Ally. To which is added, an abstract of three subsequent voyages to India. By Mrs. Fay. Calcutta, 1817.
- Subject Terms:
- India -- Description and travel.Merrill, Herbert -- Autograph.
YCBA Collections Search
Fay, Eliza, 1756-1816, Original letters from India (1779-1815) , c1925