Greenwood, Martin, The designs of William De Morgan , c1989
- The designs of William De Morgan : a catalogue / by Martin Greenwood.
- Shepton Beauchamp, England : Richard Dennis and William E. Wiltshire III, c1989.
- Physical Description:
- 256 p. : chiefly ill. (some col.), col. port. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 D41946 G74 1989 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bibliography: p. 20.
"This book has been published to coincide with a major exhibition of De Morgan drawings and pottery held at the Victoria & Albert Museum, March 15th-June 18th 1989."--T.p. verso.
Col. ill. on lining papers.
Includes designs by Halsey Ricardo.
Includes bibliographical references.
committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- De Morgan, William Frend, 1839-1917 -- Exhibitions.Ricardo, Halsey -- Exhibitions.Victoria and Albert Museum. Dept. of Prints and Drawings -- Exhibitions.