Paul Nash, places, 1989
Paul Nash, places.
- London : The South Bank Centre, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 96 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 21 x 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 N17 P28 1989 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibition held at Towner Art Gallery and Local History Museum, Eastbourne, 30 Sept.-5 Nov. 1989 and at three other British locations through March 1990.
Exhibition selection and catalogue essays by Clare Colvin.
Includes "Lender's index."
Bibliography: p. 94.
- Subject Terms:
- Nash, Paul, 1889-1946 -- Exhibitions.