Paul Nash, places, 1989
- Paul Nash, places.
- London : The South Bank Centre, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 96 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 21 x 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 N17 P28 1989 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Exhibition held at Towner Art Gallery and Local History Museum, Eastbourne, 30 Sept.-5 Nov. 1989 and at three other British locations through March 1990.
Exhibition selection and catalogue essays by Clare Colvin.
Includes "Lender's index."
Bibliography: p. 94.
- Subject Terms:
- Nash, Paul, 1889-1946 -- Exhibitions.