A vision of Eden : the life and work of Marianne North / pref. by J. P. M. Brenan ; foreword by Anthony Huxley ; biographical note by Brenda E. Moon.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- 240 p. : ill. (some col.), map (on lining papers) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryQK31 N67 A372 1980 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published in collaboration with the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew."
"Much of the text in this volume is from Recollections of a happy life, the autobiography of Marianne North, first published in 1893, and abridged for this edition by Graham Bateman."
- Subject Terms:
- Botanical artists -- England -- Biography.Botanical illustration -- History.North, Marianne, 1830-1890.
YCBA Collections Search
North, Marianne, 1830-1890, A vision of Eden , 1980