Ruskin and the English watercolour , c1989
Ruskin and the English watercolour : from Turner to the Pre-raphaelites.
- Manchester : Whitworth Art Gallery, University of Manchester, c1989.
- Physical Description:
- 88 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 R895 R87 1989 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalogue written by Ann Sumner.
Catalog of an exhibition held at the Whitworth Art Gallery, University of Manchester, the Holburne Museum and Craft Centre, University of Bath and the Bankside Gallery, London, in 1989.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 88).
- Subject Terms:
- Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 -- Exhibitions.Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 -- Influence -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting -- 19th century -- England -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting, English -- Exhibitions.