An history of Birmingham, to the end of the year 1780. By William Hutton.
- Birmingham, Printed by and for Pearson and Rollason, 1781.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.., xii, , 280 (i.e. 286) p. fold. front., 14 plates (part fold.) 2 fold. maps. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B6 H9Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Plates by Thos. Sanders, and R. Hancock; after Pickering, and John Snape.
BAC : Starred pages: *7-*8, *179-*180, *233-*234.
- Subject Terms:
- Birmingham (England) -- History.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.