Kay, Reed, The painter's guide to studio methods and materials , 1983
- The painter's guide to studio methods and materials / Reed Kay.
- Englewood Cliffs, N.J. : Prentice-Hall, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 288 p. ill. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1500 K3 1983 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Previously published under title: The painter's companion, a basic guide to studio methods and materials.
Includes bibliographical references: p. 276-278.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials.Painting -- Technique.