The Cabinet portrait gallery, 1890-94
The Cabinet portrait gallery. Reproduced from original photographs by W. & D. Downey.
- First [-fifth] series.
- London, Cassell and Company, 1890-94.
Paris [etc.] : Cassell and Company, 1890-94.
- Physical Description:
- 5 v. mounted fronts., mounted ports. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA562 C37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Each portrait is accompanied by a brief biographical sketch.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Biography -- Portraits.Great Britain -- Biography.
- Photographs -- 19th century.