The Cabinet portrait gallery, 1890-94
The Cabinet portrait gallery. Reproduced from original photographs by W. & D. Downey.
- First [-fifth] series.
- London, Cassell and Company, 1890-94.
Paris [etc.] : Cassell and Company, 1890-94.
- Physical Description:
- 5 v. mounted fronts., mounted ports. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA562 C37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Each portrait is accompanied by a brief biographical sketch.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Biography -- Portraits.Great Britain -- Biography.
- Photographs -- 19th century.