Paintin, Elaine, The King's Library , c1989
The King's Library / Elaine M. Paintin.
- London : British Library, c1989.
- Physical Description:
- 32 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ792 B864 P25 1989 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This Library collected by King George III was given to the British Museum by His Most Gracious Majesty George IV in the third year of his reign, A.D. MDCCCXXIII."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- British Library. Dept. of Printed Books. King's Library -- Guidebooks.