IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Jung, C. G. (Carl Gustav), 1875-1961, Essays on a science of mythology;, [c1949]
Essays on a science of mythology; the myth of the Divine child and the mysteries of Eleusis. By C.G. Jung and C. Kerényi. Translated by R.F.C. Hull.
- [New York] Pantheon books [c1949]
- Physical Description:
- 4 p. l., 289 p. : front., plates. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Translation of Einführung in das Wesen der Mythologie.
- The primordial child in primordial times, by C. Kerényi
- The psychology of the child-archetype, by C.G. Jung
- The special phenomenology of the child-archetype
- Kore, by C. Kerényi
- The psychological aspects of the Kore, by C.G. Jung
- Epilegomena: the myracle of Elsusis, by C. Kerényi.