IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Layard, George Somes, 1857-1925, Tennyson and his pre-Raphaelite illustrators , 1977
Tennyson and his pre-Raphaelite illustrators : a book about a book / by George Somes Layard.
- Norwood, Pa. : Norwood Editions, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 68 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR5577 L3 1977A (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Reprint of the 1894 ed. published by E. Stock, London.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Photocopy. New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 1990. 22 x 28 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Illustration of books -- 19th century -- Great Britain.Pre-Raphaelitism.Tennyson, Alfred Tennyson, Baron, 1809-1892 -- Illustrations.
- Introductory.--As to the origin of 'P.R.P.'--Millais.--Holman Hunt.--Rossetti.