Layard, George Somes, 1857-1925, Tennyson and his pre-Raphaelite illustrators , 1977
Tennyson and his pre-Raphaelite illustrators : a book about a book / by George Somes Layard.
- Norwood, Pa. : Norwood Editions, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 68 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR5577 L3 1977A (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Reprint of the 1894 ed. published by E. Stock, London.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Photocopy. New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 1990. 22 x 28 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Illustration of books -- 19th century -- Great Britain.Pre-Raphaelitism.Tennyson, Alfred Tennyson, Baron, 1809-1892 -- Illustrations.
- Introductory.--As to the origin of 'P.R.P.'--Millais.--Holman Hunt.--Rossetti.