A few ways through the window : notes on the exhibition of books, related prints and sculpture, Cafe MOMA, the Museum of Modern Art, Oxford (Oxfordshire) / Ken Campbell.
- Oxford [England] : Museum of Modern Art, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 12 p. : col. ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 C35 F388 1990+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Tony ZwickerView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Design by Robert Burn"--Colophon.
Mirror printing on p.  and  of cover.
Original archival material related to this work is available in the collections of the Yale Center for British Art, Department of Rare Books and Manuscripts (Ken Campbell Collection, MSS 25).
BAC: British Art Center copy is signed by the artist. Dated November, 1993.
BAC: British Art Center copy accompanied by proof sheets which give date of exhibition as 14 JAN 1990-25 MAR 1990.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Exhibitions.Book design -- Exhibitions.Campbell, Ken, 1939-Exhibitions -- England -- Oxford.Graphic arts -- Exhibitions.Museum of Modern Art (Oxford, England) -- Exhibitions.Museum of Modern Art (Oxford, England) -- Publisher.Museum of Modern Art (Oxford, England). Cafe MOMA.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.