Lane, Charles, British racing prints 1700-1940 , 1990
- British racing prints 1700-1940 / Charles Lane.
- London : Sportsman's Press, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 200 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE962 H6 L25 1990 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1267Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Green cloth; gold lettering on spine. Green dust jacket; white and black lettering on green and illustrated spine. Illustrations, color plates, plates. Spine height: 11 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Great Britain -- History.Horse racing in art.Race horses in art.Sporting prints, British.