British racing prints 1700-1940 / Charles Lane.
- London : Sportsman's Press, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 200 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE962 H6 L25 1990 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1267Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Green cloth; gold lettering on spine. Green dust jacket; white and black lettering on green and illustrated spine. Illustrations, color plates, plates. Spine height: 11 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Great Britain -- History.Horse racing in art.Race horses in art.Sporting prints, British.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.