Lyles, Anne, Young Turner , 1989
Young Turner : early work to 1800 : watercolours and drawings from the Turner bequest 1787-1800 / Anne Lyles.
- London : Tate Gallery Publications, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 43 p. : ill., (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 L96 1989 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This catalogue records the exhibition which took place in the Clore Gallery in January-March, 1988"--P. 7.
Bibliography: p. 43.
- Subject Terms:
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.