Harley, Rosamond D, Artists' pigments c. 1600-1835, 1970
- Artists' pigments c. 1600-1835: a study in English documentary sources, by R. D. Harley.
- London, Butterworths, 1970.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 230 p., 8 plates. illus., facsims. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1510 .H36 1970C (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Revision of thesis, London.
Bibliography: p. 209-219.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials.Pigments.