IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851, The 'Ideas of Folkstone' sketchbook, 1845 , 1987
The 'Ideas of Folkstone' sketchbook, 1845 / J.M.W. Turner.
- London : Tate Gallery, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 56 p. : all col. ill. ; 26 x 36 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F N 51Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Title on half-t.p.: Turner's 'Ideas of Folkstone' sketchbook.
"This is the first of a series of reproductions of Turner's sketchbooks, to be issued from time to time by the Tate Gallery."--Preface.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' preparatory studies -- England.Folkestone (England) in art.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851. Ideas of Folkstone.