Avant-garde British printmaking, 1914-1960 / Frances Carey and Antony Griffiths ; with a contribution by Stephen Coppel.
- London : Published for the Trustees of the British Museum by British Museum Publications, c1990.
- Physical Description:
- 240 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE628 C37 1990 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Catalog of an exhibition organized by the British Museum's Dept. of Prints and Drawings.
Bibliography: p. 238-239.
- Subject Terms:
- Prints -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Prints, British -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Carey, Frances (Art historian), Avant-garde British printmaking, 1914-1960 , c1990