Carey, Frances (Art historian), Avant-garde British printmaking, 1914-1960 , c1990
Avant-garde British printmaking, 1914-1960 / Frances Carey and Antony Griffiths ; with a contribution by Stephen Coppel.
- London : Published for the Trustees of the British Museum by British Museum Publications, c1990.
- Physical Description:
- 240 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE628 C37 1990 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition organized by the British Museum's Dept. of Prints and Drawings.
Bibliography: p. 238-239.
- Subject Terms:
- Prints -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Prints, British -- Exhibitions.