A tour through the island of Rügen, in the Baltic ... 1805 : in a series of letters / by Temporary Inhabitant ; translated from the German.
- London : Printed for Richard Phillips by J.G. Barnard, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- 64 p.,  leaves of plate (one folded) : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDD801 R7982 G79 1807Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsG161 P55 v. 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 2 is imperfect: plates are wanting.
In Phillips, Sir Richard. A collection of modern and contemporary voyages and travels ... London, 1805-1810. [vol. 2]. (Copy 2).
BAC: Spine title: Tour through Rügen.
- Subject Terms:
- Barnard, J. -- Printer.Barnard, J. G. -- Printer.Grümbke, Johann Jacob, 1771-1849 -- Correspondence.Grümbke, Johann Jacob, 1771-1849 -- Travel -- Germany (East) -- Rügen Island.Phillips, R. (Richard), Sir, 1767-1840 -- Publisher.Rügen Island (Germany) -- Description and travel.
- Aquatints -- 1807.
YCBA Collections Search
Grümbke, Johann Jacob, 1771-1849, A tour through the island of Rügen, in the Baltic ... 1805 , 1807
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.