Grümbke, Johann Jacob, 1771-1849, A tour through the island of Rügen, in the Baltic ... 1805 , 1807
- A tour through the island of Rügen, in the Baltic ... 1805 : in a series of letters / by Temporary Inhabitant ; translated from the German.
- London : Printed for Richard Phillips by J.G. Barnard, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- 64 p.,  leaves of plate (one folded) : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDD801 R7982 G79 1807Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsG161 P55 v. 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 2 is imperfect: plates are wanting.
In Phillips, Sir Richard. A collection of modern and contemporary voyages and travels ... London, 1805-1810. [vol. 2]. (Copy 2).
BAC: Spine title: Tour through Rügen.
- Subject Terms:
- Barnard, J. -- Printer.Barnard, J. G. -- Printer.Grümbke, Johann Jacob, 1771-1849 -- Correspondence.Grümbke, Johann Jacob, 1771-1849 -- Travel -- Germany (East) -- Rügen Island.Phillips, R. (Richard), Sir, 1767-1840 -- Publisher.Rügen Island (Germany) -- Description and travel.
- Aquatints -- 1807.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.