Ghost-stories , 1823
- Ghost-stories : collected with a particular view to counteract the vulgar belief in ghosts and apparitions : and to promote a rational estimate of the nature of phenomena commonly considered as supernatural : illustrated with six colour engravings.
- London : Printed for R. Ackermann, Repository of Arts, 101, Strand., 1823.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 292 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN56.S8 G47 1823Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BM (compact ed.) : v. 10, p. 377.
Printed by S. and R. Bentley, Dorset Street, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Bentley, R. -- Printer.Bentley, S. -- Printer.Ghost stories.Supernatural in literature.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1823.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.