Combe, William, 1742-1823, The history of Merchant Taylors' School, 1816
The history of Merchant Taylors' School.
- London : R. Ackermann, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- 22 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLF795.L6955 C66 1816+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Aquatints by Joseph Constantine Stadler and Daniel Havell; after Augustus Pugin and Frederick Mackenzie.
Reprinted from Combe's "History of the colleges of Winchester, Eton, and Westminster" ... 1816.
"Dedicated to the master, wardens, and court of assistants of the worshipful company of merchant taylors."--Title page.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original paper wrappers, with printed title label.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Aquatints, Colored -- Specimens -- 1816.Endowed public schools (Great Britain)Merchant Taylors' School (London, England) -- History.Public schools (Endowed) -- England.
- Plates: The Merchant Taylors' School Room
- Examination room of Merchant Taylors' School.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.