Marriage costumes of various nations.
- [London] : Published by R. Ackermann, at his Repository of Arts, 101, Strand, London, 
- Physical Description:
-  cards : color illlustrations ; 12 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT510 .M37 1824Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Title from front cover of publisher's paper board case.
Date of publication from Ford.
Ford, J. Ackermann, p. 226
BAC: British Art center copy in original cardboard slipcase with printed green title page on front and reproduction of the Russian plate on verso.
12 hand-colored aquatint engravings of 12 brides and grooms wearing different marriage costumes; printed on card stock.
- Subject Terms:
- Costume -- Pictorial works.Wedding costume -- Pictorial works.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1824.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.