Six picturesque views in Derbyshire : descriptive of the journey of Piscator and Viator from Brailsford to Beresford Hall : illustrative of the second part of Walton's Angler / engraved and coloured by J. Meadows ; from original drawings by Alexander.
- London : T. Gosden, 1, New Inn Buildings, New Inn, Strand, 1833.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : chiefly ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.D42 A44 1833+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Engraved throughout.
Each plate accompanied by guard sheet.
Publisher's advertisements: P.  of back cover.
BAC: Original wrappers.
BAC: Price 18s on front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Cotton, Charles, 1630-1687 -- Illustrations.Derbyshire (England) -- Pictorial works.Gosden, T. -- Publisher.Walton, Izaak, 1593-1683. Compleat angler -- Illustrations.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1833.
- Distant view of Ashborn
- Distant view of Beresford Hall
- View from the hill beyond Ashborn
- View of Bently Brook
- Narrow bridge in Mill Dale
- The arrival at Beresford Hall