The academic costume of the University of Oxford : exemplified with twenty-five plates, shewing in regular gradation the different dresses of the university.
- Oxford : Engraved and published by Taylor, .
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : all ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLB2389 A22 1807View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: Bound in green marbled wrapper with original label pasted on front cover.
Illustrations engraved by Taylor.
Cordeaux, E.H. A bibliography of the printed works relating to the University of Oxford, 1315
- Subject Terms:
- Academic costume -- England -- Oxford.Slatter & Munday -- Printer.University of Oxford -- History -- 19th century.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- .
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.