The sporting art of Cecil Aldin / Roy Heron.
- London : Sportsman's Press, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 126 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 AL337 H48 1990 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1059Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Includes bibliography and index.
BAC: British Art Center Rare Book copy: Red board covers; gold lettering on spine. Light brown and white dust jacket; black and red lettering on spine. Frontispiece, illustrations, color plates, plates. Spine height: 11 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Aldin, Cecil Charles Windsor, 1870-1935.Artists -- England -- Biography.Sports in art.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.