The sporting art of Cecil Aldin / Roy Heron.
- London : Sportsman's Press, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 126 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 AL337 H48 1990 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1059Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Includes bibliography and index.
BAC: British Art Center Rare Book copy: Red board covers; gold lettering on spine. Light brown and white dust jacket; black and red lettering on spine. Frontispiece, illustrations, color plates, plates. Spine height: 11 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Aldin, Cecil Charles Windsor, 1870-1935.Artists -- England -- Biography.Sports in art.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.