An accurate and impartial narrative of the war / by an officer of the guards ... ; comprising the campaigns of 1793, 1794, and the retreat through Holland to Westphalia, in 1795 ; introducing also the original poetical epistles from head-quarters; with copious notes throughout.
- Third edition, enlarged.
- London : Printed for the author, Pub. by Cadell and Davies, 1796.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. in 1. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3991.A6 O5 1796Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 374.
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
English short title catalogue, T125077.
- Subject Terms:
- Cadell & Davies -- Publisher.Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1796.France -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799 -- Poetry.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1796.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.