The Independent Group , c1990
- The Independent Group : postwar Britain and the aesthetics of plenty / edited by David Robbins.
- Cambridge, Mass. : MIT Press, c1990.
- Physical Description:
- 256 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 x 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6768.5 I53 I53 1990 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Exhibition organized by the Hood Museum of Art, Dartmouth College ... [et al.] held between February 1, 1990 and August 18, 1991 at various locations.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 250-255).
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Independent Group (Association : Great Britain) -- Exhibitions.McHale, John.Pop art -- Exhibitions.