The Independent Group , c1990
The Independent Group : postwar Britain and the aesthetics of plenty / edited by David Robbins.
- Cambridge, Mass. : MIT Press, c1990.
- Physical Description:
- 256 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 x 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6768.5 I53 I53 1990 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibition organized by the Hood Museum of Art, Dartmouth College ... [et al.] held between February 1, 1990 and August 18, 1991 at various locations.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 250-255).
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Independent Group (Association : Great Britain) -- Exhibitions.McHale, John.Pop art -- Exhibitions.