- [London] : Pub. by R. Ackermann, 96 Strand, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 26 x 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC815 .F56 1798+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Imprint from plates.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original blue paper wrappers.
Four pairs of flower illustrations. Each pair comprises one version of the flower ensemble with simple etched lines, and a second version with added aquatint tones.
- Subject Terms:
- Botanical illustration -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Flowers -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 18th century.
- Aquatints -- 1798.
Engravings -- 1798.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.