Finn, David, 1921-, Evocations of Four quartets , 1990
Evocations of Four quartets : paintings by David Finn.
- Redding Ridge, CT : Black Swan Books, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 96 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 F5245 Y25 1990 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Gallup Eliot 344: Dust jacket. In ms. on back paste-down endpaper: Eliot #108a. From the Donald C. Gallup Collection of T.S. Eliot.
BEIN Gallup Eliot 625: Paperbound. In manuscript on verso of free back endpaper: Eliot #108b. Accompanied by: Newspaper clipping (1 sheet); invitation card (1 sheet); "Notes of the Art Gallery Associates" (1 folded sheet). From the Donald C. Gallup Collection of T.S. Eliot.
"This book was published on the occasion of an exhibition at the Yale Center for British Art ... September 22-November 18, 1990"--T.p. verso.
Includes preface by Stephen Spender.
- Subject Terms:
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965. Four quartets -- Illustrations.Finn, David, 1921- -- Exhibitions.Gallup, Donald Clifford, 1913-2000 -- Ownership.