Gleanings among the British ferns : illustrated by dried specimens / by Jane M. Patison.
- London : William Pamplin, 1858.
- Physical Description:
- 69 p.,  leaves of plates : samples ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQK527 P36 1858Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound in gold-stamped green cloth.
Printed by T. Pettitt, 1 Old Compton Street, Soho Square.
Actual specimens of ferns mounted on pages. See Gascoigne for information on nature printing (of which this is not an example).
Gascoigne, B. How to identify prints, p. 35.
- Subject Terms:
- Ferns -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Pamphlin, William -- Publisher.Pettit, T. -- Printer.Plants -- Collection and preservation -- 19th century.Pteridophyta -- Great Britain -- Specimens.
- Nature prints -- 1858.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.